Thursday, April 9, 2009

Silk

SHOPSHOPSHOP, The last shopping from the last period of time.
A corsage dress, that looks much better in real life, specially because I've a very skinny waist 
and dresses are perfect for that. The picture is out-of-this-world-bad, I apologize.
The shoes I bought the other day because I was on the hunt for some spring shoes,
and since the Reebok ones are unfindable, these are excellent.
The cardi is a total different color on camera, but it looks so nice on. I must snap a pic one day.

I'm gone all day for my cousins birthday in our vacation house, 
TAKE CARE, DUDES!

2 comments:

Acie said...

Uh Caro - hvor er din kjole fra? Den er meget meget fin.

Tørlich said...

Tak!! :D
Det er et italiens mærk, jeg aldrig har hørt om, som hedder Celyn B. De havde flere forretninger i Rom, men jeg aner faktisk ikke, om det er til at finde andre steder i verden.