Monday, April 27, 2009


MORE DASH THAN CASH. The Aldo Mauve shoe has been haunting almost every blogger out there,
and it seems it's my turn. At first I must admit it didn't really speak to me, 
until I saw the "More Dash Than Cash" ed in Vogue UK April 2009. I really like how you can take an item and make it your own.

On a sidenote Natalia Vodianova hasn't really gotten to me either, but WHAT A BODY! KILLER!!! I want pronto!!

I'm off in just a sec for some icecream with Fatkid who's having love-trouble. So sweet!
Though I really should make the rest of the national geography essay and the french essay .. and all the other stuff.

SEE YOU!!

PS. I just bought this bustier/bra from Topshop today. 
I think it has been floating around all over the internet the last period of time,
but we'll see how it will transform into my wardrobe. 

No comments: