Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hairpieces

HAIRPIECES. I bought the gold ones stickers-things and the red hairpiece the other day in Marc by Marc Jacobs.
I almost always wear some sort of hairpieces in my hair, because otherwise my curls are all over the place,
and I've found that Marc Jacobs just makes the best.
For me the prices are okay, but if you're used to hairpieces from H&M ..  I don't know .. 
they're might a weeny bit expensive.

The purple one is very old. It's totally torn to pieces, has lost a silver piece and it's color,
but it's so good.
And the rings you can see in the background is a gold heart ring from a  friend,
and the gold Gucci ring that I actually still think is available. 

Very random post, sorry. Look out for more shopping later today.

HAVE A NICE ONE, FELLAS!

No comments: