Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Navy & stripes

ALEXA CHUNG. Okay, I had a bit of an idea that I wouldn't post about Alexa Chung because everyone did it.
But then I flicked through all the Garance Dore posts I haven't seen the last period of time and she TOTALLY blew my mind. 
The way she takes these basic navy-things and make them look unbelievable
And okay - the Chloé bag could find it's way to my closet any minute.
I wouldn't care .. really. I swear!!

CIAO!

PS. I have the meanest feeling in my stomach. And I'm really feeling bad as I did yesterday evening and night as well.
I had to get up at like 5 in the morning to take painkillers. You gotta freaking be kidding me! 
Anyways - It's only at night, so I figure I'll be fine in the morning as well.

PPS. Anyone besides me who's a little confused and annoyed about Gossip Girl?
I mean .. what is going on?? It's just .. stop the drama! :)

No comments: