Monday, March 16, 2009

Home, sweet home!

ROMA. I'm home, finally!
Though I've had plenty of opportunities to post the last few days, I haven't really been up to it.

Rome was amazing, though a whole week was definitely enough for my little tired body, and I'm a bit off Rome for a while. :)
I'm soooo glad to be a dane! Really.

I'm not gonna go much into details now, since my computer and me are having a bit of a fight. 
I need to get i checked .. I think.

Nothing much to announce on the shopping front either.
The Diors wasn't in stock yet, the Guccis look ridiculous in real life, the Chanels not in stock eiter,
and the shoes in general? Nah, not so much.
I will get further in to the shopping stuff later, though there's not much to tell.
BESIDES the biggest of all:
Mommy bought this baby:

Well, not exactly that one, but the double chain beige flap bag/2.55 with the two C's in the medium size.
It freaked me out a bit, that she could use such an amount of money on a bag, but as she said,
since she was sick in December she just realized that getting a bag like that is a one time opportunity,
and she might not get that again, so she just went ahead and got it.

CIAO BELLA!

No comments: