Sunday, March 22, 2009

22.03.09

LAZINESS. I've been doing what seems like nothing this weekend.
I've watched TOO many episodes of Make Me A Supermodel Australia on youtube and a little math.
I haven't gotten around to all my Rome pictures, and when you say like that a week later it's almost too late to post them. 
I haven't seen the rest of Paris Fashion Week, which means I haven't seen Sonia Rykiel, for example. Geez, I need to stop slacking!

But to my own defense I'm coughing like an old man like I've been for daaaays, and I'm just generally so teenage tired all the time,
and when the weather won't turn in to real spring, and I'm not tin 18 degrees Rome, it's just soo uninspiring. 
You see where I'm heading? Bad excuses upon bad excuses? Jep.

I'm heading out now for a 2 hour long drive back home.
I might post some more when I get home. But later it is the long waited Shopaholic-movie. 
Despite the bad reviews, I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. 

CIAO!

No comments: