PARIS. How freaking much do you love Paris Fashion Week? My god, my god!
After both New York and London were huge disappointments, and Milan was okay, but a little blah,
I almost cried of happiness seeing how amazing and awesome Paris is.
So here are some more of my favorites - mostly from Paris, but I think there's some from Milan too.
1. Alexander McQueen:
2. Balmain - I had very mixed feeling about this collection, cause on one hand I love the jackets,
but on another I hate the shoulders .. and in general I've never really gotten the jeans:
7. D&G - wannabe Chanel, much? Love it anyway:
16. Pringle of Scotland, 17. Ann Demeulemeester, 18. Chloé (why did you leave Paolo?) and 19. Gareth Pugh:
23. Stella McCartney - I've always had something against Stella M ..
Don't know why and what - maybe because her father is Paul M, and she therefor remind me of the russian kid,
who's suddenly a fashion designer:
24. Valentino - perfect!! But the funny thing is that I love Marcio Madeira's outfit just as much as the whole collection!: