Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TOMMY, MY BOY. Tommy Hilfiger S/S 08 - Lindsay Ellingson & Matt Gordon by Dewey Nicks.
And best for last:

This is truly the most amazing campaign .. EVER! I love every single shot, I love both the models, I love the clothes, but most of all I lovelovelove the setting.
This will, for me, go over in the history as one of the most amazing campaign of all times.
Do you love it as much as me?
A little while back my brother worked for Tommy Hilfiger in a department store in Copenhagen, and I used to visit him when I was in Copenhagen just to look at the pictures.
At last he gave me this little book-advertising-thing, where all the pictures were, and I can't stop looking at it.

CIAO.

2 comments:

Kristín said...

I loveeee her shoes!

Anonymous said...

Dancing in the Moonlight! A short history of a great song!